At Kowalski Family Law, we provide the highest quality legal service, in a style most convenient and cost-effective for you, to achieve your goals we meet this standard through personal attention to detail, multiple fee structures, and a wide variety of communication options for clients.
You, as the client, are the driving force in our relationship. You will always be consulted on a plan of action. We will listen and provide advice and recommendations, not dictate to you. You should feel that you and your lawyer are partners with a common goal. Each family is unique. You deserve individual attention and services that fit your needs. What are the firm’s policies that will help you reach a successful, dignified, and cost-effective resolution of your case?
- You will not be judged based on your legal problem or situation.
- Everything that we discuss remains strictly confidential, and will be treated with the utmost discretion and respect. Your privacy and peace of mind will be closely guarded during, and after, your case.
- We will routinely keep you updated on all aspects of your case. For your convenience, we will communicate through office conference, phone calls, email, secure videoconference, or visits at your home or office.
- Each step will have a purpose that will be clearly explained to you.
- We will do our best to provide you with a cost estimate of each major step.
- Orders and agreements will be clearly explained to you.
- We will examine ways to avoid future legal disputes, not remain stuck in a cycle of continuing litigation.
- If a trial becomes necessary to protect your interests, We are fully prepared to advocate for you. We have participated in hundreds of court hearings, and will provide zealous and careful representation.
The legal system is not always the most user-friendly experience, particularly for clients who are not routinely involved with it. It is natural to feel anxious. Our clients deserve, and receive, our personal attention. You will work with us on all aspects of your case.