Legal fees can be costly. We understand this and will provide you with highly skilled representation for a reasonable cost. Our hourly fees are competitive with other local attorneys. However, we structure firm policies to ensure convenience and cost savings for my clients.
- To reduce your costs for paper copies, we maintain a fully-electronic file of your case if at all possible.
- We do not charge for most faxes or paper copies.
- To reduce postage fees and ensure quick and convenient communication, we offer, if desired, the option to receive correspondence via email and a cloud-based file sharing service.
- You have access to your case information through a secure web portal, at your convenience.
- We offer videoconferencing as an alternate means of personal communication for your convenience.
- We provide monthly legal bills to you online and/or via email, if desired. You may also pay bills online through a secure portal.
These are simple but effective cost saving measures that also provide a higher level of convenience for you. Because each client has different needs and means, we offer a variety of fee arrangements including:
- Flat fee: the entire case is handled for a fixed amount. Flat fees provide cost certainty for clients in appropriate cases.
- Hourly rate: the client is billed an hourly rate for services.
- Limited scope representation: the client and attorney agree that the lawyer will handle only specific aspects of a case. Sometimes referred to as unbundled services.
- Hybrid of hourly/flat fee: the client and attorney agree that certain services (hearings, document drafting, etc.) will be done for a flat fee, but other services (consultation, research, etc.) are billed hourly.
Available payment options include cash, check, and secure credit card payment directly through the firm website.